STEP INSIDE This second floor apartment is entered via a security intercom monitored entrance, leading to a communal entrance hall, with staircase leading to the second floor.
The front door of the apartment opens out into the good sized Entrance Hall, which provides access to all the accommodation. The main Living Area is a light open plan room with French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony, and this opens into the well equipped Kitchen, which has integrated appliances including oven and hob. There is also space for washing machine and dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
Moving through the apartment there are two really good sized bedrooms and the bathroom has had a new "P" shaped bath recently fitted.
STEP OUTSIDE The development is situated in a quiet position which is very convenient for the railway station and the town centre, both being a short walk away. There is residents parking and a space allocated to the apartment. There is also visitors space which is controlled with parking permits which are available to residents.
AGENTS NOTE Lease Length: 125 years from 2004
Service Charge: £1207 per annum
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
This flat is part of a housing scheme and therefore can only be sold to a purchaser fulfilling the following criteria number 1 and one from section number 2:
1) They are presently a resident of Royston or the district of North Hertfordshire.
2) They are (one of the below)
* A first time buyer
* A retired person
* A disabled person
* Presently living in sub-standard accommodation
* Presently do not have separate accommodation
* In full time permanent employment in the qualifying area and have been employed for a minimum of 1 year
* Eligible to be registered on the Council’s Housing waiting list